Sunday, October 6, 2013

Feb. 12, 1937

Boulder
Feb. 12, 1936 (7)

Dear Fay--

These are just a few lines to ask if you will be my valentine this year.  Please do not take the enclosed bit of psycho-analysis too seriously.

I hope that you are getting along alright in school, polishing apples and so on, and that you are perfectly happy (aside from the fact that you are pining to see me, of course).  How's the weather?  We have spring here just now--if I catch the spring fever again it will make about the fourth time since September.  Just now, however, I am perfectly happy just studying.  There are so many things going on around here now that I don't dare let up or all will be lost.

Well, keep your nose--powdered.  In case you are in doubt, I am just as usualy--not improved, but no worse than ordinary.

auf wiedersehen meine Schatz

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment